Cook Assisted Living
Company: Linda Valley Assisted Living
Location: Loma Linda
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PT Cook- -Assisted Living & Memory Care -
No experience necessary - we are looking for individuals from all
industries to apply.
Looking to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping
those most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for
individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our
hardworking and dedicated team.
We are looking for friendly and caring individuals to join our
remarkable team! The Cook provides assistance in all dining
functions to ensure residents' dining needs are met in accordance
with community policies, and procedures. This position also
maintains excellent customer service and quality nutritional
services on a daily basis. -
We are a well-established privately-owned senior housing company.
We offer our employees much more than a job; our employees make a
difference in the lives of others every day.
- We are COMMITTED to NURTURING those who live and work with us
to enjoy their fullest POTENTIAL through RESPECT, PERSONALIZED
EXPERIENCES, and PARTNERSHIP.
- Our focus is on Honoring Choice for every resident. We believe
that it is our responsibility to change how we see and navigate the
day so that our residents do not have to change who they are and
what they've always done.
- We offer on-the-job training, flexible schedules, employee
referral bonuses, and for full-time employees, affordable medical,
dental, vision coverage, and group life insurance as well as paid
- Our team of industry experts are here to support and work with
you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Assist with meal planning and preparation. -
- Assist in the delivery of meals to the residents in the dining
room and/or in their apartments/rooms.
- You must also be able to assist with daily cleaning duties.
- Must practice dependable, regular attendance.
No senior care experience necessary! We welcome candidates from all
industries, including restaurant workers recently displaced from
their current job and anyone with a passion for providing great
customer service. We will provide training on resident rights,
privacy issues, etc. consistent with the needs of this position. We
may also have Full-time, permanent positions available at some
point for those interested. -
- Desire to work with seniors
- Must possess a team spirit, good character, and personal
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously
with other personnel.
Keywords: Linda Valley Assisted Living, Lake Havasu City , Cook Assisted Living, Hospitality & Tourism , Loma Linda, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!