Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing
process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of
practice for a Registered Nurse.
Reports to: Cardiac Cath Lab Manager
Title: Cardiac Rehab Registered Nurse PRN (as needed and up to
40 hours per week)
We are looking for an experienced Cardiac Rehab Registered Nurse
to proudly serve with our Havasu Regional Medical Center team.
The Cardiac Rehab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting
the Cardiologist with the treatment of patients that are
suffering/recovering from, or at risk of developing cardiovascular
disease. These duties may range from helping patients with
medications to assisting during cardiovascular surgical procedures,
as well as patient education.
The cardiac rehabilitation nurse will closely monitor and test
cardiac patients. The nurse will assist patients during stress
tests and monitor their vital signs, such as heart rate, heart
rhythm, respiratory rate, blood oxygen levels, and blood
Qualifications of the Cardiac Rehab Nurse:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current
Registered Nurse state license
- A minimum of one year of critical care nursing or
rehabilitation experience working with critical patients
- This is a Department of Nursing - Surgical Services position
that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a
- Licensure/Certification: Appropriate state licensure as
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required.
- Arterial Line Placement within 6 months of hire.
- Certification of completion of basic EKG and dysrhythmia course
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
Preferred Skills of the Cardiac Rehab Nurse:
- One year Cardiac, ICU, CCU or ED experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful
Our robust benefits package includes both the traditional
benefits, along with a 401k match, tuition assistance, and identity
With more than 300 days of sunshine each year and 400 miles of
coastline, Lake Havasu City is a water lover's paradise with a host
of opportunities for an active lifestyle. Havasu Regional Medical
Center is a licensed 171-bed acute care facility, fully accredited
by The Joint Commission. It provides a full complement of
patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services
in most major medical disciplines, and its affiliated physicians
and allied health professionals represent a broad cross-section of
specialty areas. It is a state-certified Advanced Life Support Base
Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital
care providers and fire department paramedic personnel, and a
state-certified Level IV trauma center